- The New Vistor’s Log Cabin Kiosk Lot. Located on Main street just south of the Square. Large, open gravel lot.
- There is parking beside the Fire Station. It is accessed between the Museum and Stewart Hall. Please park in the far back and do not block the entrance to the fire station.
- Behind the “Weaver’s Cabin” – Just west of the Center of Harmony’s back lots on Aster Lane, there are approximately 20 spaces behind the Historic Weaver’s log cabin.
- Spring Street Public Lot, just across the tracks and across from Harmony Boro’s maintenance building, there are over 40 spaces available. This is a short 1/2 block walk to the Center.
- The Municipal building at the top of Mercer Street has parking available.