Calling all artists and inspired community members!
The Harmony Business Association is looking for a new visual identity and we need your help! We are seeking artists and community members who can design a creative, innovative and professional logo and slogan. The logo should be recognizable and help promote the Active Life (outdoors), Culture (businesses, shops, restaurants) and History(Museums) of Harmony.
The rest is up to you! The winning artist will receive $500.00!
• Professional: This logo will be featured on our website, our social media platforms, and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts, etc). While we want the logo to be eye-catching, it must still be legible at small sizes.
• Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, the logo must look good in color (if any) or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant and may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Must include, address or speak to the following 3 core areas of the Business Associations’ members.
- Active Lifestyle: Hiking and walking trails, Boat launch and Kayaking, Events, Health and Wellness
- Culture: Food choices, Arts, Workshops, Shopping, Music and Events
- History : The rich history of Harmony and the region.
Only one submission per individual will be accepted. Any submissions from graphic designers or Individuals who work for a design agency will be considered as an individual entry and winnings will be awarded to the artist.
The contest begins on February 1, 2019 and submissions will be accepted through April 30, 2019. Winners will be announced via our website, social media websites and by direct contact to the winner. All entries must be submitted by mail to: Harmony Business Association c/o Sherry Cepek 123 Mercer St. Harmony, PA 16037 or by email at: email@example.com.
Click here to download the Entrance Form
Entry must be submitted with a completed SUBMISSION FORM and in their original source file: Digital artwork must be submitted as a high-resolution EPS (Adobe Illustrator) or .PDF file with 300 dpi or higher. Raw artwork or original drawings on white paper will be considered but, if selected as the winner, will be redrawn to digital format for publication.
Winners will be selected by a vote from the Harmony Business Associations membership. All Contestants agree that the Business Association may publish their logo and name and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Harmony Business Association. Public announcement of the winner in the form of a photo can and may be used for advertising and marketing materials. Additionally, Harmony Business Association may alter, modify or revise the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the Association. We have the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.